Here is presented the recipe/receipe of cream of
tomato soup. Check out as to how to make the receipe of creamy fresh
Cream of Tomato Soup Recipe
Talking about the soups, it is the cream of tomato soup recipe that
makes the top score. There are distinctive kinds of soups like cream of
vegetable soup, mushroom soup, hot and sour soup and sweet corn soup etc
that find a place for themselves in the restaurant food menu card, but
the fresh tomato soup is definitely the most demanded by people.
Creamy tomato soup receipe does not consist of cumbersome steps. In
fact, it is very easy to prepare this recipe. As far as the nutritional
value of tomato soup is concerned, it contains about 3.5 gram proteins,
23.7-gram carbohydrates, 8.3-gram fats and 180 calories. Here are
presented the steps as to how to make the receipe of fresh tomato soup.
- 150g tomatoes
- 1small onion
- 1 table spoon arrowroot
- 1/2 cup skimmed milk
- 1 cup water/stock
- Salt/ pepper
- 1 teaspoon (10g) white butter
- Take a pan and put half the butter in it for heating purpose.
- Put the chopped onion and tomato in the pan and fry them for
about 5 minutes.
- Add some water or stock to it and simmer the vegetables for
15 - 20 minutes, until it softens.
- Take a blender and put the mixture in it for the purpose of
liquidizing. Now strain the soup mixture.
- Pour the left out butter into the pan and heat it. Stir in
arrowroot. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Take the pan off the fire and add milk to it. Now put the
mixture on heat again. Bring it to a boil and cook for about 3-4
minutes, until the mixture thickens and becomes smooth.
- Whisk the tomato puree into the white sauce. Heat to the
Comment On This Article