Here are presented the steps as to how to make
the healthy recipe/receipe/receipe of warm mushroom salad.
Warm Mushroom Salad Recipe
Salad can be prepared with fresh vegetables, canned
vegetables, fruits, eggs and seafood. Salads are amongst the many
accompaniments that one can find with a meal. Warm Mushroom Salad could
be a perfect option if you want to try something different. This salad
combines the best of cool lettuces and warm mushrooms. Warm mushroom
salad recipe occupies a vital position, when it's about making some
yummy mouthwatering salad. Scroll down to know how to make Warm Mushroom
- 2 bunches Watercress (washed and large stems removed)
- 3 cups White Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup Cremini Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 cup Mixed Mushrooms (such as Shitake, Portobello, Oyster;
- 5 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into long thin strips)
- 1 Yellow or Orange Bell Pepper (cut into long thin strips)
- 1 clove Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Black Pepper (freshly ground)
1. Heat two tbsps of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add the bell peppers, garlic, and thyme to the mushrooms and
cook for 1 minute.
4. Place watercress in a layer on a large serving plate.
5. In a bowl, mix the mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, black
pepper and remaining olive oil.
6. Place the warm mushrooms on top of the watercress.
7. Sprinkle the dressing over the mushrooms and watercress.
8. Warm Mushroom Salad is ready to serve.
Comment On This Article