Here are presented the steps as to how to make
the recipe/receipe of dal/daal makhani. Check out the recepie of dal
Dal Makhani Recipe
Dal makhani recipe is one among the many popular Indian food recipes
that find a special place for themselves in almost every home. As far as
the nutritional value of dal makhaani recepie is concerned, it contains
about 176 calories, 10.2-gram proteins, 21.1 grams carbohydrates and
1.9-gram fats. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of daal
- 50g (soaked) whole black beans
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 10g (soaked) rajma
- 10g (soaked) channa dal
- 1-tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 30g yogurt
- 50g blanched chopped tomato
- 1/2 small onion (chopped)
- Red chilly powder
- Take the pulses and clean them properly.
- Add water, salt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and cook
in pressure cooker for about 40 minutes or till the dals get
- Mash the dals and leave on low flame, so that the pulses get
- Add the beaten yogurt and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Take a pan and heat a tablespoon of water. Add onions and
cook till they soften.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chilly and little salt. Stir for about
- Add this mixture to the dals and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish makhani dal with coriander leaves and then serve it
Comment On This Article