Here are the steps as to how to make the
recipe/receipe/recepie of red rajma with soya nuggets.
Red Rajma with Soya Nuggets Recipe
When it comes to cooking for vegetarians, it is the red rajma with soya
nuggets recipe that makes the top score. It makes a very nutritious
dish, as it does an excellent blending of kidney beans and protein rich
soya nuggets. It takes about 45 minutes to prepare this yummy dish.
Talking about the nutritional value of red rajma with soya nuggets
recepie, it contains about 35 calories, 0.2-gram fats and 10-gram
carbohydrates. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe of red
rajma with soya nuggets
- 120 gm red rajma
- 4 green chilies
- 40 gm soya nuggets
- 80 gm tomato finely chopped
- 15 ml cooking oil
- 3 gm coriander seeds
- 10 gm ginger juliennes crushed
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 50 gm green onion
- Sea salt
- Wash rajma and soak for 5 hours or overnight.
- In a pressure cooker, boil rajma for about half an hour, or
till they become tender and water gets absorbed.
- Take the soya nuggets and wash them properly. Keep them
aside, so that they get soaked.
- Take white and green onions and chop them separately.
- Roast green chilies and cut into half. Soak ginger julienne
in lemon juice, for 1 hour.
- Take a pan and heat some oil in it. Add crushed coriander
seeds and sauté for a minute, until it starts giving a
- Add chopped white onions into the pan and sauté for
3-4 minutes, or till the color turns light brown.
- Add soya nuggets and toss for 1 minute on moderate flame.
- Add tomatoes. Stir frequently. Cook for about 5-7 minutes,
till they become like thick tomato sauce.
- Add rajma and 5-6 spoons of rajma stock if available, or add
- Bring the mixture to a boil and when it gets cooked, take it
off the gas.
- Garnish with roasted green chilies, green onions and ginger
julienne and your delicious red rajma with soya nuggets dish is
ready to be served.
Comment On This Article