Here is presented the method as to how to make
the recipe/receipe/receipe of modified murgh makhani.
Modified Murgh Makhani Recipe
Modified murgh makhani recipe acts as a weight watcher, as it avoids
the usage of butter and cream in the preparation of the dish. Modified
murgh makhani recepie is not at all cumbersome and it takes about 45
minutes to cook this delicious dish. Talking about its nutritional
value, it contains about 217 calories, 41.1gram proteins, 3.6-gram fats
and 4.8-gram carbohydrates. Here are the steps as to how to make the
receipe of modified murgh makhani
- 2 tandoori chickens
- 800 gm tomatoes
- 15 gm ginger paste
- 40 gm garlic
- 5 cardamoms
- 3 cloves.
- 11/2 piece cinnamon
- 4 green chillies
- 25 gm melon seeds paste
- 2 gm kashmiri mirch
- 150 gm yoghurt
- 1 tbs. Honey
- Sea salt
- Take the chicken and wash it properly.
- The next step consists of cutting the chicken and separating
meat from the bones.
- Wash the tomatoes and then chop them. Also take green
chillies and cut them lengthwise into strips for the purpose of
- Add whole spices and stir well. Fry the mixture till it
- Add on ginger and ginger paste to the mixture and cook on
medium flame, till the mixture turns light brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt and 1/2 cup water to it.
- Bring to a boil and cover the pan.
- When you find that the gravy is ready, take it off from the
gas and add 1 tbs. of whisked yoghurt to it. Now stir well.
- Add chicken and bring to simmering temperature before
removing from heat.
- Garnish with green chillies and your yummy dish is ready to
Comment On This Article