Here are the steps as to how to make the easy
recipe/receipe/recepie of chicken and cabbage soup.
Chicken & Cabbage Soup Recipe
As it is said that variety is the spice of life, so one should keep
trying different things in life. Whenever it comes to drinking soup, it
is usually tomato, sweet corn or hot and sour soup that people tend to
order in the restaurant. Well, next time you go out or plan to cook soup
at home, check out the easy chicken and cabbage soup recepie. Chicken
and cabbage soup recipe provides you an opportunity to relish a real
yummy wholesome soup. Here are the steps as to how to make the receipe
of chicken and cabbage soup.
- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Per Serving: (Serves 4) Calories 165.6, Proteins 9.4 g,
Fat 6.5 g, Carbohydrates: 17.3 g
- 300 gm green cabbage
- 30 gm onion, finely chopped
- 150 gm potatoes
- 15 gm coriander stems, finely chopped
- 30 gm unsalted white butter
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tbs yeast
- 2 bay leaves
- 900 ml chicken stock
- 100 gm boneless chicken
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 wholewheat roti
- 10 gm coriander leaves
- Sea salt
- Take the onion and coriander stems and chop them.
- The next step consists of dicing the chicken.
- Take the roti and cut it into small pieces. Now toast the
- Take the cabbage and remove its outer leaves and dice. Also
scrape and dice the potatoes.
- Take a pan and put butter in it for heating. Saute the cumin
and bay leaves, until they start to crackle.
- Add the veggies and chicken and sauté for 6-8 minutes.
- Add yeast to the mixture and stir properly.
- Pour chicken stock into the pan and bring the mixture to a
boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Garnish the mixture with the toasted roti and coriander
leaves and your delicious soup is ready to be served hot.
Comment On This Article