Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie
of spiced aromatic idli. Read about spicy aromatic idli
Spiced Aromatic Idli Recipe
Spiced aromatic idli recipe serves as one of the most wonderful weight
watcher snacks. Recepie of spiced aromatic idli makes usage of moong dal
with rice and the taste it has is simply amazing. Here are the steps as
to how to make the receipe of spicy aromatic idli
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Per Serving: (Makes 10) Calories 174, Proteins 5.3 g, Fat
2.5 g, Carbohydrates: 23.3 g
- 200 gm unpolished rice
- 100 gm semolina of wheat (suji)
- 450 gm yoghurt
- 25 gm moong lentil, freshly sprouted
- 3 gm black peppercorns
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 6 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- Sea salt Method
- Take unpolished rice in a bowl and wash them thrice. Now tie
them in a cloth for about 10-12 minutes.
- Spread out the rice in sunlight to let them dry completely.
Then pound it to a coarse powder.
- Beat the rice, semolina, yoghurt, freshly crushed pepper and
sea salt together well with a whisk and leave for 1 1/2 hour.
- Add on some water and beat again. The mixture should be
moderate, as in neither too thin nor too thick.
- Wet pieces of muslin and place then over each idli mould.
- Pour the idli batter on idli moulds and scatter moong sprouts
- Put water into a steamer, add on the spices and boil for five
- Return to medium heat, place the idli moulds in position and
steam for 8-10 minutes.
- To check if the idlis are properly cooked or not, put a
toothpick inside the idli and if it comes out neatly, then your
idlis are ready to be served.
Comment On This Article