Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie
of Bengal gram payasam. Read about Bengal gram payasam
Bengal Gram Payasam Recipe
Bengal gram payasam recipe is a distinctive kind of kheer that uses
Bengal gram as the base. For giving a unique flavor to the dish,
coconut, jaggery and cardamom are used. Talking about the nutritional
value of the recepie of Bengal gram payasam, it contains about 4.6 gram
proteins, 18.3-gram fats and 36.7-gram carbohydrates. It is an easy to
cook sweet dish that contains about 329.8 calories. Here are presented
the steps as to how to make the receipe of Bengal gram payasam
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 60 gm split Bengal gram (chana)
- 120 gm coconut
- 100 gm jaggery
- 5 gm cardamom powder
- 20 gm ghee
- Take the Bengal gram and wash it properly. Now soak it in
water for about half an hour.
- Take the coconut and grate it well.
- Add the 100 ml water mix in a blender until the mixture turns
milky. Strain coconut milk.
- The next step consists of boiling the Bengal gram in about
125 ml water for about half an hour, or till it becomes soft.
- Add jaggery and blend well, until it melts.
- Now pour the coconut milk on it and keep cooking, till it
- Add ghee to it and stir properly. Also sprinkle cardamom
powder on it and blend well. Now your dish is ready to be
Comment On This Article