Here are the steps as to how to make the Indian
recepie of carrot halwa. Read about gajar / gajjar ka halwa
Carrot Halwa Recipe
When the talk is about Indian desserts, one name that undoubtedly comes
into every person's mind is that of our favorite traditional carrot
halwa recipe. Indian recepie of gajjar ka halwa has been sailing
smoothly on almost every buffet table. It is just the perfect sweet dish
to be relished post dinner. Talking about the nutritional value of
carrot halwa, it contains about 6.8 grams of proteins, 50.3gram
carbohydrates and fat content is about 1.9 grams. Check out the steps as
to how to make the receipe of gajar halwa that contains about 246
- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- 300g carrots
- 400ml skimmed milk
- 50g (5 tablespoon) sugar
- 2 chopped almonds
- 1/4-tablespoon cardamom powder
- Take the carrots and wash them properly.
- After having washed the carrots, scrap them first before
- Take an open pan and put milk and carrots in it. Now cook at
slow flame for about 40 minutes, till the milk dries up and the
carrots are well cooked.
- Add on sugar to it and stir well. Cook for a while, till the
mixture dries up.
- Garnish it with almonds and cardamom powder and your yummy
dish is ready to be served.
Comment On This Article