Here are presented the steps as to how to make
the spicy Chinese chilli chicken recipe/receipe/receipe.
Chili Chicken Recipe
Chilli chicken recipe is the most tried and tested dish that has been
sailing smoothly virtually on every buffet table. Chili chicken is just
apt to be savored during evenings. It makes an excellent dish to be
enjoyed by chicken lovers and the best part is that it is a low fat
dish. Talking about the nutritional value of this mouthwatering spicy
chili chicken recepie, it contains about 178 calories, 22.1-gram
proteins, 10.8-gram carbohydrates and 4.9-gram fats. Here are the steps
as to how to make the receipe of Chinese chilli chicken
- 150g chicken (boneless)
- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon red chilli powder
- 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcester shire sauce
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 egg white
- 40g capsicum
- 40 g cucumber
- 40g onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- (For sauce) 1/2 tablespoon garlic (chopped), 1/2 tablespoon
vinegar, 2 tablespoon water, 1/2 tablespoon arrowroot powder,
1/3 tablespoon salt, 1/3 tablespoon sugar 1/2 tablespoon soya
sauce, 1/4 tablespoon pepper powder
- Take the chicken and wash it properly. Now let it dry.
- Add salt and chilli powder along with Worcester/shire sauce
to the chicken and leave aside for half an hour.
- Mix arrowroot powder with egg white and marinate the chicken
with this paste.
- Set the oven at a temperature of 400' F and roast the chicken
for about 40 minutes or till the chicken gets completely cooked.
- Heat oil and saute all the vegetables. Add a little sauce.
- In that mixture, add chicken and all the sauce ingredients
and stir properly.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes, till the sauce coats the chicken
Comment On This Article