Here are the steps as to how to make the recepie
of young papaya bites. Read about young papaya bites recipe/receipe.
Young Papaya Bites Recipe
Young papaya bites recipe makes an excellent snack to be savored during
evenings. The recepie of young papaya bites serves as a rich source for
intake of proteins. It uses papaya, which is very good for digestive
system, as the main ingredient and uses it in combination with coconut
to cook the delicious snack. Here are the steps as to how to make the
receipe of young papaya bites
- Per Serving: (Serves 4) Calories 354.6, Proteins 99 g,
Fat 6.3 g, Carbohydrates: 64.9 g
- 350 gm raw papaya
- 250 gm whole wheat flour
- 20 gm raisins
- 3 gm cardamom powder
- 25 gm roasted cashew nuts (unsalted)
- 20 gm grated coconut
- 45 gm jaggery powder
- Oil and butter to grease
- Take the papaya and wash it properly. Cut it into two half
pieces and remove the seeds and the spongy flesh under the
- Neatly grate the papaya.
- Take a bowl and combine flour with ½ cup lukewarm water,
until it takes the shape of breadcrumbs. Cover the mixture with
damp cloth for 10 minutes.
- Add the grated papaya to the flour mixture.
- Place the papaya mixture on a plate and cover it with a damp
cloth evenly. Keep aside for sometime.
- Break the cashewnuts roughly and mix together with raisins,
coconut, cardamom powder, and jaggery powder.
- Boil water in a double boiler and place the plate of dough on
the boiler. Cook for 20-25 minutes until firm.
- Remove the cloth and let the cake cool.
- Cut the cake into 2 pieces and place on greased tray
upside down. Spread the melted butter and the cashew nut mixture
on the cake equally. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degree
Fahrenheit and the delicious young papaya bites are ready to be
Comment On This Article