Here is brief profile of Tata AIG Life Insurance

Tata AIG Life Insurance

Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) is a joint venture company which is formed by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited. Tata AIG Life merges Tata's incredible leadership position in India and AIA's presence as the largest, self-governing and listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific. A majority stake in this merger (i.e., 74%) is held by Tata Sons while AIA holds the remaining 26% through an AIA Group company. This insurance firm got its license to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and finally started operations on April 1, 2001. Their vision is to be the most trusted life insurance company that values customers' financial well-being, consistently delivers best-in-class solutions and is respected by all. Mission statement of Tata AIG Life insurance reads as, "Enhance our customers' well-being." The following list of policy and plans will give you an idea of their products and solutions. Browse through them for a better clarity on this topic.

Life Needs Solutions
These solutions seek to provide for all the basic needs that rise during a person's lifetime. From life cover to health Insurance plans and from child plans to retirement policies, the plans under this genre cater to every step of your life. Tata AIG also provides wealth plans that offer more liquidity options and help you in achieving all that is not covered by their other plans.

Risk Plans
Health Plans
Savings Plans
Child Plans
Retirement Plans
Wealth Plans
Group Insurance
This firm also provides a comprehensive range of group insurance solutions for organisations so that they can offer protection and security to their employees and the dependent families. These serve as a tool for increasing employee loyalty along with providing tax benefits.

Employee Benefits
Credit Life

For Credit Cards
For Mortgage Loans/ Personal Loans/ Other Asset categories
Unique Plans for All Segments
Group Pensions
Micro Insurance
Micro Insurance products from Tata AIG Life can help reduce the effects of financial losses by providing adequate financial cover. These products offer benefits like low premiums, simple policy terms and no medical examinations.
Contact Address
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited
Delphi - B Wing, 2nd Floor,
Orchard Avenue,
Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai - 400 076