Here is brief profile of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between ICICI Bank, India's foremost financial services companies, and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom. While ICICI retains 74% stake in the joint venture, Prudential plc has the remaining 26% stake. ICICI Prudential began its operations in December 2000. Today, this company has over 1,900 branches (inclusive of 1,074 micro-offices), over 210,000 advisors and 6 branch assurance partners. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is the first life insurer in India that received a National Insurer Financial Strength rating of AAA (Ind) from Fitch ratings. ICICI Prudential has been voted as India's Most Trusted Private Life Insurer for three consecutive years. This company provides various insurance plans that have been designed for different individuals, as every individual has different insurance needs. It celebrated its 10th anniversary on 12th December 2010. Given below is a list of plans provided by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company:

Unit linked insurance plans (ULIPs) are a category of goal-based financial solutions that combine the safety of life insurance protection and long term wealth creation opportunities. In ULIPs, a part of the premium goes towards providing you with life cover while the remaining portion is invested in fund(s) which, in turn, are invested in stocks or bonds.
Life Insurance Plans

Term Plans
Term insurance is the simplest and most fundamental insurance product available at extremely affordable prices. In this type of a policy, an individual pays a fixed amount of money periodically and in the unfortunate event of death of the policyholder, the entire amount paid, along with some other benefits and interest, is paid back to the deceased's family.
Wealth Plans
Wealth insurance plans are essentially long term savings plans which are designed to help you save enough for your long term goals, like owning a house or a car etc, along with providing you the benefit of life cover and protection for your family.

ULIP Wealth Plans
Traditional Wealth plans
Child Plans
Regardless of the rising cost of education in modern times, a parent never compromises on the expenditure that goes into his/her child's bright career. A saving's plan that is designed to provide money at key educational milestones and take care of your loved ones future even if you are not around, is a wise decision to make. In this plan, you pay premium periodically, or in lump sum, and during the key educational milestones of your child, you can withdraw the money partially.

Traditional Child Plans
Unit Linked Child Plans
Health Plans
Predicting unfortunate medical emergencies is difficult. Bearing the expenses of the costly treatment is not at all easy and therefore, ICICI Prudential has come up with health insurance plans that insure you and your family against expenses arising due to medical emergencies and uncertainties such as hospitalisations or onset of critical illnesses.

Hospitalisation Plans
Critical Illness Plans
ICICI Prudential gives you the freedom to form your very own comprehensive insurance policy by adding the rider benefits to the basic life insurance policy. This increases the scope of your policy, at a nominal cost.
Retirement Plans
Financial independence at all times is important but its importance is the most in the post-retirement phase of life. After being self-dependant for a lifetime, the idea of depending upon your children can be quite putting off. Retirement plans from ICICI Prudential Life Insurance, ensure that you have enough flexibility to choose your retirement date and the manner in which you receive the pension.

ULIP Retirement Plans
Traditional Retirement Plans
Group Plans
Group Insurance Plans from ICICI Prudential enable the employer to effortlessly provide his/her employees with both, savings and security, so they can pass on the benefits to their loved ones.

Retirement Solution
Protection Solution
Rural Plans
ICICI Prudential's rural business initiative has covered more than 2.5 million lives across as many as 16 states in India. The plans offer Life cover, low and affordable premiums and hassle free procedure.
Contact Address
ICICI Pru Life Towers
1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg
Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025