Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company Ltd is one of India's leading and fastest growing insurance companies. Here's a brief profile of the markets they cater to.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance

Apollo Munich Health Insurance Company is an individual insurance provider that believes in "uncomplicating health". The company was established in 2006 and is headquartered in Gurgaon. This leading insurance company is a joint venture between Apollo Hospital Group-one of India's leading health care provider-and Munich Health-a German health care company. While Apollo holds 74 % stake in this venture, Munich Group holds the remaining 26%.

Apollo Munich is a complete health insurer that concentrates only on health insurance plans. This ISO 9001:2008 certified company has launched a wide range of health insurance plans that are designed to cater to the medical expenses and various health requirements of the policyholders. The extensive coverage of the plans entails consultation fees, pharmacy bills, health check-ups and even more. The health insurance policies at Apollo Munich are unique for different reasons. It provides great customer service, 100% lifelong renewal, cashless access to the best 10,000 doctors and 4500 hospitals in over 800 cities, tax deduction under section 80-D etc. The company boasts of providing fastest claim settlement in the industry.

Health Plan For Individuals & Families

Easy Health Standard
This policy by Apollo Munich helps you deal with curable maladies which come with huge expenses. It covers the medical expenses from Rs.200000 to Rs.500000. The benefits of the policy are:
Easy Health Exclusive
This plan covers hospitalization expenses of individuals and insured family members. This plan helps you meet the maternity expenses along with providing coverage for the newborn. It covers medical expense from Rs.300000-Rs.750000. The benefits offered are:
Easy Health Premium
This plan covers medical expenses from 4-10 lakh INR. This gives coverage for spectacles, contact lenses etc. This plan benefits you in many ways. It provides:
Maxima
Apollo Munich is not just a health insurer. It is you friend and advisor too. The organization cares for your near and dear ones. The benefits offered are:
More Plans For Individuals

Insure Health
This company also offers extensive coverage for all types of treatment-Ayurveda, Allopathy, Unani and Sidha. Benefits are:
Individual Personal Accident Plan
The term accident itself explains its unpredictability. And though insurance cannot stop fate from playing its role, it can definitely lessen the pinch. Apollo Munich's accident policy offers:
More Health Plans For Family
Optima Cash - This plan pays closer attention to your family requirements and offers the following benefits:
Travel Plans
Travel plans protect you from unexpected hassles like illness, theft, accidents and other unexpected accidents that threaten to mar your travel with distaste. The benefits offered under these plans include emergency cash, family transportation, transport of imported medicines, doctor referrals, etc.
Contact Address
10th Floor, Building No. 10,
Tower-B, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase-II,
Gurgaon-122002
Website: www.apollomunichinsurance.com