Here are some best abs exercises to flatten your
abs, after which there will be no more flabby abs to feel ashamed
No More Flabby Abs
In the contemporary times, nobody wishes to have flabby abs. It has
become the trend of the time to keep your abs slim and trim. If you
fantasize the day, when you can boast of the fact that you have no more
flabby abs, then here are some best abs exercises that will help in
shaping your abs. Some of the effective exercises to flatten abs are
bicycle exercise, exercise ball crunch, long arm crunch and vertical leg
The Bicycle exercise
- Lie down on the floor facing upside and place your hand behind
- Lift your shoulder blades without pulling your neck.
- Bring your left knee above and try touching your chest.
- Straighten your left leg at an angle of 45° and try to touch
your left knee with your right elbow and vice versa.
- Keep repeating the process for about 12-16 times.
The Exercise Ball
- Lie on the floor facing upside with a ball resting under your
lower or mid back.
- Place your hands behind your head or else cross your arms over
- Now while lifting your torso off the ball, contract your abs,
stretching the bottom of your ribcage down toward your hips.
- Make sure, while you curl around, the ball doesn't move.
- Bring back your back to the original position and you'll feel a
stretch in your abs.
- Repeat the exercise for about 12-16 times and see its wonderful
The Vertical Leg Crunch
- Lie down on the floor facing upside and straighten your legs with
- While lifting up your shoulder blades, contract your abs and try
touching your chest to your feet.
- Keeping your legs in a fixed position, contract your belly button
as if bringing it towards the spine.
- Lower your body to the original position and repeat this exercise
for about 12-16 times.
Long Arm Crunch
- Lie down on the floor with your arms straightened out.
- Keep the arms with your hands clasped, just next to your ears.
- While lifting your shoulder blades, contract your abs and try
touching your feet.
- Lower your body and come back to the original position.
- Repeat the process for about 12-16 times.