Getting old is something inevitable, and cannot be avoided. As you grow old, wrinkle appears, the body strength declines, cardio fitness diminishes, and bone density reduces. Moreover, problems in mind functioning also take place because of reduced physical activity and quality of health. Being old does not mean that you should stop involving in physical activities. To look and feel younger, this is the actual time to involve in sports, swimming, etc. There are some natural anti aging muscle toning exercises that are really effective. Anti aging exercises will keep you fit and active and just by toning your muscles, you can appear 5-6 years younger than you are. In recent years, Anti Aging Exercises have gained popularity among beauty experts, though people have been doing them for many years. In fact, many people have opted for doing Face Lift Exercises instead of cosmetic surgery, due to its positive impact seen on both appearance and health. Here are provided some easy Anti Aging Muscle Toning Exercises.
Exercises for Eyes
1. Close your eyes tightly and place both thumbs at the outer corners of
the eyes and gently pull the skin towards your temples.
2. Firmly close your eyes. Place both forefingers flat under your
eyebrows and stretch the skin upwards, while keeping your eyes closed.
3. Keep your eyes open; raise your eyebrow while half closing your eyes.
Hold the position for a second. Open your eyes as wide as you can and
hold for a second.
4. Keep your eyes open. Look up and down as far as you can without
shifting your head. Do the same to the left and right. At the end, stare
Exercises for Neck & Throat
1. Grasp the bottom of your chin with an open palm. Tilt your head back
so that you are staring upwards until you feel your throat skin
2. Grasp the bottom of your chin with an open palm. Now shift your hand
to the bottom of your throat and stretch the skin downwards.
3. Bring your lips together as if for a kiss, and tilt your head back to
the ceiling. Stretch your lips as if you're trying to kiss the ceiling
4. Tilt your head back as if staring at the ceiling. Bring your lower
lips over the upper one and feel the stretch in your throat skin.
5. Tilt your head back as if staring at the ceiling. Bring your tongue
out as if trying to touch your chin. Feel the stretch and relax.
Exercises for Lips
1. Keep your lips firmly together. Now bring your lips towards your
nose. Hold the position and relax.
2. While keeping your lips and teeth pressed together, smile as widely
as possible. Hold the smile and release.
3. Bring your lips in a kiss position as hard as you can. Hold this
position and release.
4. Pucker your lips as far out as possible. Try to touch your nose with
the upper lips and aim for the chin with the lower one.
Exercises for Cheeks
1. Keep your lips closed; suck both cheeks inward. Hold and release. Do
this exercise by sucking in one cheek at a time.
2. Fill your mouth with air and close your mouth. Hold the air under
your upper lip for a few seconds; then move it to your right cheek and
hold. Move to your left cheek and hold. Move the air to your lower lip
and hold. Blow the air out.
3. Keep your lips closed. Pucker your lips by using your cheek muscles.
Hold your lips puckered for a few seconds and release.