Here are some Vastu tips for drawing room. Read
about Vaastu/Vaasthu advice for drawing room.
Vastu for Drawing Room
Drawing room is as important as any other part or corner of a house. Just as the rest of the house should be planned according to Vastu guidelines, so should be the drawing room. It is one part of the house where the members spend a lot of time and which is also used to entertain guests. Therefore, it is extremely important to do a careful setting of your drawing room, so that it exudes positive energy and fosters healthy relationships. The article brings you some valuable vastu tips to plan the drawing room in the best way possible. Follow the advice given here to keep your drawing room a positive and happy place.
Vastu Tips For Drawing Room
- The north direction is ideal for the construction of drawing room.
- As per Vastu, it is advisable to keep square or rectangle shape furniture in the drawing room. Southern and western corners of the room are perfect for placing the furniture.
- The telephone should be placed in the southwest and other electrical appliances (except TV) are best in the southeast direction. The perfect place for keeping sofa lies in northwest. Avoid placing L-shaped sofa in your drawing room.
- TV can be kept in the southeast direction and showcase cum almirah in the southwest corner. On either side of the TV, pictures or idol of family or clan deities, along with a deity you worship more, should be put up. This will enable one to look at these holy pictures while watching TV. Thus entertainment plus positive energy and pure thoughts will come together.
- Cooler or A.C should be placed in west or north direction. Avoid keeping AC or Cooler in southeast or northwest direction.
- The head of the house and his wife should sit in the southwest corner of the room, facing east or north-east. This will ensure stability and positive energy.
- The guests should be seated in the northwest or southeast. Seating arrangement for the guests should be done in such a manner that they face southern or western direction.
- Pictures showing water bodies, aquariums or water fountains should preferably be placed in north to east area, as this brings fortune. The flow of water shown in the picture should point towards the interior of the house. Such pictures inspire positive energy and keep your mind calm.
- The color of the walls in living room should be white, yellow, blue or green. Prefer light color over dark colors. Avoid black and red color in living room. Light colors in the living room will continue to brighten up the mood and convey a feeling of warmth.
- Square, rectangle and round shapes are best, when it comes to the center table that has to be kept in the drawing room.
- According to the Vastu advice for drawing rooms, there should more of open space in the northern and eastern corners.
Comment On This Article