According to Vastu Shastra, septic tank should be perfectly positioned. Read on to get some tips & guidelines for vaastu for septic tank.
Vastu for Septic Tank
Modernization has brought with it the need to construct septic tanks. While in the yesteryears, the concept of having a septic tank was not even thought about, leave about making one, in the present generation, it has become a necessity. Septic tank requires a pit to be dug. The right placement of the septic tank is crucial. A faulty construction not only hampers the ground water sources, but also brings in negative energies to the house. The foul smell, coupled with solar and magnetic radiations, would enter the house, thus destructing it. To get some useful vasthu tips and guidelines about the placement and positioning of the septic tank, read through the following lines.
Vaastu Tips For Septic Tank
- The location of the septic tank should be such that it should not face south-east, north east or south west corner under any condition.
- Dividing the north side into nine equal parts, the septic tank should be in the third part of the north-west direction.
- Make sure that the septic tank does not directly touch the wall of the compound or the plinth of the house. The septic tank should be at least 2 feet away from the wall or plinth.
- The septic tank is divided into three parts. Ideally, the water should be in the eastern side and the excretion should be on the west.
- In case you are facing scarcity of space, the septic tank can be placed in the northern corner of the west side. However, make sure that it is about 2 feet away from the compound wall.
- Ac per vastu shastra, the length of the septic tank should be in the east-west direction, while the breadth in the south-north directions.
- Do not construct the septic tank higher than the plinth level of the building. The best bet would be to construct it at ground level.
- In accordance with the vastu shashtra, the outlet of the septic tank should preferably be in the north or the west directions.
- The pipes of the toilet and bathroom should have its outlet in the west or the north-west area. The pipes of the kitchen, on the other hand, should be diverted to the east or north direction.
- Do not have the pipes in the south direction at any cost. In case you have pipes that have an outlet in the south direction, make sure you divert their outlet to the east or north direction.
- The gutter of the building can be in the north, east or west, but strictly not in the south direction.
- For those staying at upper-storey, make sure that the drainage pipe is not in the southwest corner. In case it is in the same, ensure that it does not lick.
Comment On This Article