Read some famous quotations from Indira Ghandi. Each
quote is a reflection of Indra Ghandi's thinking.
Indira Gandhi Quotes
Here are some famous quotes by Indira Gandhi. These quotes reveal Indra
Gandhi's thinking and are a guiding light and source of inspiration to
- Even if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of
it. Every drop of my blood... will contribute to the growth of this
nation and to make it strong and dynamic.
- Anger is never without an argument, but seldom with a good one.
- Have a bias toward action - let's see something happen now. You
can break that big plan into small steps and take the first step
- If I die a violent death, as some fear and a few are plotting, I
know that the violence will be in the thought and the action of the
assassins, not in my dying.
- Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave.
- Martyrdom does not end something, it only a beginning.
- People tend to forget their duties but remember their rights.
- My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people:
those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to
try to be in the first group; there was much less competition.
- The power to question is the basis of all human progress.
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
- You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be
vibrantly alive in repose.
Comment On This Article