Here are some ideas as to how to lose weight
fast, easy and safe. Read about rapid weight loss tips.
Easy Fast Weight Loss Ideas
In today's world, where everybody is getting
conscious about looking good, it has become all the more necessary to
keep oneself in shape. If you have a good figure, not only it enables
you to flaunt your body, but also it helps in boosting your confidence
level. For some people, obesity becomes a serious cause of concern, thus
affecting their mental fitness.
There are several reasons as why some people are overweight. It is
interesting to know that your metabolism rate has a major impact on your
weight loss program. People with low metabolism have a hard time in
losing weight because of their slow metabolism fat gets stored in their
bodies. There are some people who suffer from the problem of hormonal
imbalance, but one of the major causes of obesity in people is their
unhealthy eating habits and inadequate exercising.
Given here are some easy and fast weight loss ideas:
- Make water your favorite drink. A person must have a minimum of 8
glasses of water in a day. Avoid taking soft drinks or carbonated
beverages; moreover replace them with water. Water helps in reducing
weight in the most effective manner.
- Don't stuff yourself with food in a single sitting; instead have
5 to 6 small meals or snacks in a day. Eating several small meals
helps the body to release less insulin, which keeps blood sugar
steady and helps to control hunger.
- Make a habit of walking. Instead of driving car to the nearby
market, prefer walking down. Walking is more important for people in
sedentary jobs. Walk for at least 45 minutes every day; it helps in
burning extra calories.
- Keep small plates for serving food because a study shows that the
less food put in front of us, the less food we'll eat. So downsize
your food plates and coffee mugs, and say goodbye to those extra
- Eat more vegetables during meals as water-rich foods like
zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers reduce your overall calorie
consumption. Some other water-rich foods include soups and salads;
they are good source of nutrition.
- Use vegetables to make hefty meals. Like pasta salad loaded with
vegetables like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes can be eaten twice.
Same applies for stir-fries; add vegetables to make a fluffier
- Avoid taking white foods as they contain large amounts of
carbohydrates, which may further lead to weight gain. Replace white
sugar, white rice, and white flour with whole grain breads and brown
- Switch to ordinary coffee because coffee drinks at shops has
extra calories, owing to whole milk, whipped cream, sugar, and
sugary syrups. A cup of regular coffee, having skim milk brewed with
good beans, tastes great and moreover has fewer calories.
- Use skimmed milk as it is high in calcium and low in calories.
For coffee, use nonfat powdered milk.
- Prefer eating cereal for breakfast five days a week. Following
this, you will consume more fiber and calcium, and less fat than
those who eat other breakfast foods.
- Prefer having meals at home. We're more likely to eat more - in
fact, more high-fat, and high-calorie foods- when we eat out than
eating at home.
- Try to eat slowly and put your fork or spoon down after every
bite. Drink water often and talk about your day with your partner.
If you eat slowly, you would feel contended with your meal.
- Eat only when your stomach wants food. Usually out of boredom,
nervousness, habit, or frustration; many of us unnecessarily have
food. If you want to have something specific, it's probably a
craving, not hunger.
- Prefer flavorings like hot sauce, salsa, and Cajun seasonings
rather than butter and creamy or sugary sauces. These flavorings not
only provide flavor with no fat and few calories, but the spicy ones
also turn up digestive fires, causing your body to burn more
- Eat fruit rather than drinking fruit juice. Eating whole foods
will keep you satisfied for longer period of time than juice.
Moreover, fruit juices are very high in calories.
- Eat equal portions of vegetables and grains at dinner. A cup of
cooked rice or pasta has about 200 calories, while a cup of cooked
veggies has just 50 calories. This will help to avoid a grain
calorie overload, and high-fiber veggies will help satisfying your
- After every two hours, get up and walk around the office or your
home for five minutes. A brisk five-minute walk after every two
hours will you're your body active.
- Once a week, make a habit of washing something thoroughly - could
be floor, windows, shower cabin, bathroom tiles, car, etc. It helps
in burning out about four calories for every minute spent in
- Take a walk before dinner and it'll not only burn calories, but
also cut down your appetite.
- Prefer not eating with a large group as we tend to eat more when
we eat with other people, probably because we spend more time at the
table. When eating in groups take a note of time and leave the
plate, as and when you have had enough.
- Skip watching TV for an hour and go for a walk instead. Or else,
you have now time to finish your domestic chores.
- Take most of the calories before noon because studies tell that
the more you eat in the morning, the less you'll eat in the evening.
Moreover, you will get more chances to burn off those early-day
calories than late-night calories.
- Order alcohol by the glass, not the bottle. This way, you'll be
more aware of how much alcohol you're intaking. Alcohol is high in
calories, however moderate drinking can be good for your health.
- Stock your refrigerator with low-fat yogurt. Cut down 500
calories a day from your diet and eat yogurt three times a day for
12 weeks. It will help you lose more weight and body fat.
Rapid Weight Gain
One of the foremost reasons of being overweight is overeating and less
exercising. In another words, people gain weight when they eat more than
they can burn off.
Green Tea Weight Loss
Green tea is a special kind of tea processed only from the leaves of
Camellia sinensis. It is very beneficial for health as it has undergone
minimal oxidation during making.
Ideal Body Weight Chart
It is of prime importance to keep a check on your weight, because your
excess body weight can become a serious cause of concern, as it can give
rise to several weight related health problems like stroke
Tips On Effective Dieting
When it comes to weight loss, usually the first thing that comes to the
mind is dieting. More often than not people get tempted to shed those
extra kilos by starving themselves for a few days.
Nutritional Mealtime Habits
Adopting nutritional mealtime habits go a long way in maintaining your
overall fitness. Youngsters today are under the impression that when
elders guide them about eating the right food
In the contemporary times, teenager fitness is something that has
become a serious cause of concern for the society. Teenagers are not
really living a healthy lifestyle.
Comment On This Article