Openings in Bangalore, Technical Content Writing Vacancy Bengaluru.
Content Writer (Technical)
- Researching the internet for products info and rephrasing the same in own words.
- Developing site maps and navigation on assigned topics.
- Suggesting new concepts and ideas, with relation to the content and otherwise.
- Interacting with the content team for content related issues.
- Graduate, preferably in English Literature/ Journalism or Mass Communication.
- Good knowledge of gadgets and gizmos.
- Conversant with the glossary & technical terms related to gadgets.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English, especially a strong grammatical base.
- Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write-ups in a consistent manner.
- Basic knowledge of Internet and search engines.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have a positive attitude and ability to work effectively in teams.
Experience: 0-2 Years
Compensation: Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate