Openings For Education Portal in Bangalore.
Content Writer (Education)
- Developing content in a way that it provides relevant information to candidates who wish to study abroad.
- Presenting the factual information in an engaging manner.
- Developing site maps and navigation on assigned topics.
- Suggesting new concepts and ideas, with relation to the content and otherwise.
- Interacting with the content team for content related issues.
- Graduate, preferably in English Literature/ Journalism or Mass Communication.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English, especially a strong grammatical base.
- Prior experience with education consultants, dealing with admission in foreign universities, is desirable, but not compulsory.
- Ability to rephrase and modify articles and write-ups in a consistent manner.
- Basic knowledge of Internet and search engines.
- Sound knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently with strong problem solving skills.
- Should have a positive attitude and ability to work effectively in teams.
Experience: 1-3 Years
Compensation: Salary will not be a constraint for the right candidate