One of the modern Halloween costume ideas,
Stephanie Halloween costume is one of the prettiest handmade costume
ideas for girls.
Stephanie Halloween Costume
Stephanie is a popular character from Lazy Town, a children television series. She is an 8-year-old cute little girl, with pink hair, pink outfits and pink accessories. She is the niece of the mayor of Lazy Town. If, on this year's Halloween party, you want to dress up as Stephanie, start making the costume right away. The materials needed for this costume are easy to assemble, while making it is an interesting and fun activity. Young girls and teenagers love to dress up in this homemade Halloween costume, as it does not make them look grotesque and scary. Apart from a Halloween party, Stephanie costume can be used for a fancy dress competition as well. To learn more about this particular costume, read on.
How To Make Stephanie Costume
Things You Will Need
- Cheap V-neck Pink Jumper/T-shirt/Dress
- Paint Brush
- Pink Barbie Wig
- Pink Bracelets
- Pink Slick Pen
- Pink Socks
- Purple Headband or Plain Headband Wrapped with Purple Ribbon
- Silver Paint Pen
- White and Pink Fabric Paint Colors
- White Tights
- Mark vertical stripes that are about one and a half inch on the dress using pencil and ruler. Use the pink slick pen to trace over the pencil marks.
- When the lines get raised, paint every alternating line in different shade of pink and let it dry.
- Use white fabric paint to draw white piping around collar and arms of the dress.
- Use the silver paint marker to make big polka dots on the purple hair band.
- Wear the dress with white tights, pink socks, pink bracelets and a pink Barbie wig and you are all dressed up as Stephanie.