Want to know how to make origami paper dolls? If yes, then go through this article and find all the necessary instructions.
Origami Paper Doll
Origami paper dolls can be made by using colorful papers and pen. It is a very easy to make, yet attractive, craft that can serve as an instant gift for a sweet toddler. Origami dolls comprise of one of the least expensive crafts for your kid, which can be made in a matter of minutes. So next time your kid is upset with you for any reason, try making an interesting and colorful origami doll for him. You will be glad to see how he soon cheers up. Read the instructions give below and learn to make an origami paper doll to surprise your kid.
How To Make Origami Paper Dolls
- Colorful Paper
- Make a square piece of paper. For making the square, fold one corner of a piece of paper over to the adjoining side. Now cut the small piece of a rectangle peeping out of your folded triangle.
- Open up the triangle to make a square.
- Now, crease each of the two top ends to the center line. You'll now get a diamond shaped paper.
- Crease the triangle at the bottom in upward direction. Following this, fold near the center of the triangle, trying to bring the bottom part over the top. Successfully crease the bottom part on the top.
- Turn over the entire origami piece and fold the two triangular flaps towards the center, one by one.
- You can also fold over the top of the head, to make a flat head, if you wish.
- Now sketch a face, hair, clothes, hands, and other features on the doll, using colorful crayons.
- Make an interesting doll family and gift it to your kid.