Here are some Vastu tips for shops. Read about
Vaastu/Vaasthu advice for shops & showrooms.
Vastu for Shops
To open the gateway of monetary benefits and ensure smooth running of the operations of shops, many people resort to the very ancient, yet popular vastu shastra. Not just because of the fact that it is a very old science, but also because of positive results given by it. The ancient science is not only confined to India - its native. More and more westerners are nowadays designing and constructing their shops as per the guidance provided by vaastu. Vaasthu advice for shops and showrooms is based on the deep study of various determinants, which include the location of the shop, shop/showroom exteriors including its slope and shape of the plot, placement of cash counter, seating position of the owner and the employees, placement of goods, direction for the entrance, exit etc. In this article, we have provided some useful vaastu tips for shops.
Vaastu Tips For Shops
- The seating arrangement of the owner should be done in such a manner, that he/she faces east or north direction, while carrying out his/her activities.
- South and west directions are not recommended, as they are considered the source of trouble and loss to the business.
- Square or rectangular shape shop is auspicious.
- Irregularly shaped showrooms are likely to cause loss to business.
- While constructing the shop/showroom, make sure that there is no slope towards the main entrance, as it obstructs the path of profits.
- Avoid placing the idols of Lord Ganesha and Goddess Lakshmi on the right or northeastern corners of the shop.
- For installing the cash counter, choose a place facing north side. In case if the box is very heavy, such as a hefty almirah or safe, it is suggested to go for the southwest corner of the shop. Make sure that the door of the almirah/safe opens towards the north.
- You can keep the heavy items in the south west side of the shop.
- In case you have planned to install television or computer in your shop, then assign the southeast corner of the shop.
- In order to retain the positive energy within your shop, make sure that all the doors open inside. Make sure that the hinges of the door are not noisy. If so, grease them periodically.
- It is recommended that the doors of your shop should open towards the right side.
- Adorn your shop's premises by growing small decorative plants and shrubs in the north and east.
Comment On This Article