Here are some Vastu tips for office. Read about
Vaastu/Vaasthu remedies for offices.
Vastu for Offices
To ensure bountiful output, good profit and efficiency in work, many people design their workplace according to vaastu shastra. Following vaasthu remedies for office ensures that its employees will work efficiently, which in turn would prove to be beneficial for the company. Vastu principles for offices takes into consideration many factors, which include the most appropriate location for the workplace, office exteriors in terms of its slope, shape etc, direction in which different departments of the office and the reception should be located, positioning of various electronic gadgets etc. In the following lines, we have given few vaastu tips, which would be handy, to construct an office.
Vaastu Tips For Offices
- You should choose a rectangular or square plot for your office.
- Make sure that the height of the building is equal in all sides.
- If you want to build water bodies for your office, then choose the northeast or eastern zone. However, make sure that the overhead tank is not located in the northeast.
- The seating arrangement of senior executives, including Chairman, general manager and directors, should be done in southern, western and southwestern portions of the office.
- Northern and eastern zones would be appropriate for seating the middle level officers. Reserve the northwest portion for the field staff.
- The accounts department should be located in the southeast direction.
- The right place for reception counter is northeast portion of the office. The receptionist should sit facing the north or east direction.
- Ensure that the telephone and side-tables are positioned in the south-west corner of the office.
- Make sure that you do not keep any obstacle in the opening of any door of your office.
- It is suggested that the staff should work by facing the north or east direction.
- The employees of your office should not sit under beam. In case the beam cannot be avoided, cover it with a wooden board.
- Central zone of office premises should be kept empty.
- Store all the important documents in an almirah or safe, which should be placed in the southwest direction.
- It is advisable to have a rectangular desk for the owner of the company.
- Boring or tube well installation in the southern direction of the office is not recommended.
- The location, perfect for the pantry, falls in the southeast or northwest zone.
- Marketing department should be located in the northwest zone of the office.
- The appropriate location for the toilet is northeast and southwest directions.
- Make sure that your office is not built near a temple, graveyard or hospital.
- Doors and windows of the office should be positioned in the north and east direction.
Comment On This Article