Here are some Vastu tips for hospitals. Read
about Vaastu/Vaasthu advice for hospitals.
Vastu for Hospitals
A hospital needs a lot of positive energy and careful planning, according to Vastu recommendations. People nurture high hopes of getting back to their normal health by defeating fatal ailments, when they undergo treatment in a hospital. Vastu can be of great help, especially when applied to hospitals. It paves the way for quick recovery of patients, conducting of successful operations and earning a good reputation for the hospital. Since, a lot of people believe in the science of Vastu in their personal lives, their trust on the hospital authorities can be enhanced, if the hospitalís setting is vastu-based.
Vastu advice for hospitals is based on the study of different factors, like the proper location of hospital, hospital exteriors, location of operation theaters, emergency ward, placement of beds for the patients, and so on. This article brings to you some highly recommended Vastu tips for hospitals, to be successful and meet peopleís expectations. Read on to know the preferred Vastu advice and setting for hospitals.
Vastu Tips For Hospitals
- The ideal location for the construction of Operation Theater is the west zone of the hospital.
- In the operation theater, the machines or equipments should be placed in the southeast. The patient’s head should be in the south, at the time of operation, inside the theatre.
- In the operation theater, the medical apparatus should be kept in the south, southwest or west side of the patients’ bed.
- In the consultation room, the doctor should sit at south, west or southwest side only and the patients should sit before him.
- 'L' shape is more important at doctor’s consultation room. This 'L' shape should be raised only to the northeast direction. It will definitely bring prosperity to the head of the Institution or the doctor.
- The patient’s room should be well ventilated and have openings in the northeast, to allow the entry of positive rays that will help them in healing and recovering soon.
- The store room for keeping the medical apparatus should be in the southwest, west or south direction only. It should always be in a higher place than the flooring of the main hospital.
- The emergency patients should be located in the southwest room, for immediate recovery and healing.
- The right place for the drinking water is the northeast portion. For bathrooms, the apt location is the eastern or northern side of the hospital.
- Shelves or racks of medical books can be placed in the south or west direction.
- Southeast direction room would be just apt for X-Ray purposes.
- Southeast and northwest zones are both suitable for the construction of nurses' quarters.
- The perfect location for changing room and toilet is south or west.
- The entrance of the Hospital should face either east or north.
Comment On This Article