Shri Hanuman Puja (Pooja) is dedicated to Lord
Hanuman. Worship of monkey God Hanuman brings peace and prosperity
||Hanuman Murti, Hanuman Yantra, Red Cloth, Kumkum, Supari, Gur,
Flower, Rice, Water, Panchamrit
Hanuman Pooja is really beneficial for all those who want to attain
strength, wisdom and knowledge. The worship of Shri Hanuman ji, the
monkey God cures all illness and gives courage to fight the illness.
Hanuman Puja provides peace of mind as well. Following things are
required for Hanuman Puja.
- Place Hanuman Murti and Hanuman Yantra on red cloth on any
- Put kumkum (vermillon) on Hanuman Murti as well as on Yantra.
- Put kumkum (vermillion) on your forehead.
- Light agarbatti (incense) and diya (earthen lamp) in front of
- Pour panchamrit on Lord Hanuman Murti and yantra.
- Pour pure water on Lord Hanuman Murti and Yantra as well.
- Take some water in your hand. Think of your wish you want to get
done and pray to the lord for its fulfillment.
It is very important during the puja to have chaste
mind and good thoughts. Trust the lord and keep faith that your wish
would be fulfilled. Again put kumkum on Lord Hanuman Murti and Hanuman
Yantra. Keep some water near the place of worship. Put rice, flowers,
supari and gur (jaggery) in front of the Yantra, fold your hand and
recite the following mantras.
Aum Rambhaktaye Namah
Aum Mahatejse Namah
Aum Kapirajaye Namah
Aum Mahablaaye Namah
Aum Dhronadriharakaye Namah
Aum Merupeethkarchanaye Namah
Aum Daskhinasha Bhaskaraye Namah
Aum Karkaye Namah
Aum Sarvvighan Nivarkaye Namah
While chanting each mantra place a supari with
vermillon on it, in front of the yantra. After this, chant the following
mantra (at least 5 mala):
Jitendriyam Buddhimataam Varistham,
Sriramdootam Saranam Prapadhye.
Comment On This Article