Patna Airport is the major airport in the state of Bihar. The article gives a brief profile of the Patna Airport.
Patna Airport, also known as the Lok Nayak Jayaprakash Airport, is situated in Patna, the capital city of Bihar. It is sited at a distance of approximately five km from the Patna city. The airport has been categorized as a restricted international airport by the Airport Authority of India. Its longest runway has a length of 6,545 feet and stands at an elevation of 171 feet. Indian Airlines is the major airline company operating from this airport.
- Indian Airlines (Delhi)
- IndiGo Airlines (Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai)
- Jet Airways (Delhi)
- JetLite (Kolkata)
- Kingfisher Airlines (Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ranchi)
- Freee Baggage rolleys
- Assistance to physically challenged/aged or infirm
- Wheel Chair
- On-call Medical Facilities
- Telephone Security Hold Area
Phone :+91 (0)612 220683
Last Updated on 1st August, 2009