Here are presented a few Anti Wrinkle cure home
remedies. Read about wrinkle home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Wrinkles
The loss of elasticity and moisture in the skin leads
to wrinkles. Mainly seen with old age, it leads to sagging skin.
Wrinkles usually appear when the collagen and elastin present in the
connective tissue of the skin weaken or decrease in number. The areas
most affected by wrinkles are face, neck and hands. The most prominent
symptoms of wrinkles are lined and creased skin and sagging skin. While
age is the predominant cause of wrinkles, others include over exposure
to sun, smoking, pollution, drug use, stress, weight loss and loss of
vitamin E from the body. However, wrinkles can be treated naturally as
well. In the following lines, we have provided some of the most
effective home remedies for curing wrinkles.
Home Remedy For Wrinkles
- One of the best home remedies for wrinkles includes eggs. Apply
beaten egg whites on the wrinkled skin. Let it dry and then wash
- Another effective home remedy would be to empty the contents of 3
Vitamin E capsules in a small bowl. In this, add 2 tsp plain yogurt,
1/2 tsp honey and 1/2 tsp lemon juice. Using a cotton ball, apply
this mixture on the face. After about 10 minutes, rinse it off.
- Prepare a mixture by adding 1/4 cup each of comfrey infusion and
witch hazel, along with 10 drops of patchouli essential oil. Store
the solution in a bottle and apply on the affected area with a
cotton ball, every night.
- Applying coconut oil on the wrinkled skin is considered to be a
good home remedy. However, make sure you apply it only before going
- Take a little turmeric powder and add sugarcane juice to it. Form
a paste and apply it on the wrinkles. Once dry, rinse it off the
face. This is a useful way to get rid of wrinkles.
- Take a green seedless grape and cut it into half. Now, rub one of
the halves on the wrinkled face. Leave it for 20 minutes, before
rinsing off with warm water.
- Rubbing the core of a pineapple on the wrinkled area also
comprises of an effective home remedy. Leave it on for 10 to 15
minutes, before washing it off with warm water.
- Another helpful home remedy would be to apply the juice of green
pineapples and apples on the face, everyday, for about 10 to 15
minutes. Apart from removing the wrinkles, it also helps in healing
- Applying lemon juice several times a day is likely to be
effective in getting rid of the wrinkles.
- In 2 cups of water, add half cup of rosemary leaves and simmer
for half an hour. To this, add half cup of brandy and leave on flame
for 10-15 minutes. Let the mixture cool down, strain it and store.
Use it to wipe the face twice every day.
- Another effective way to treat wrinkles would be to have a tbsp
of shredded ginger with honey, as it will provide the skin with a
- Put a metal spoon in the freezer overnight. In the morning, keep
the back of the spoons on the eyes. Apart from curing the eye
wrinkles, it will help in removing dark circles.
- In a bowl, mix 2 tbsp vodka, 1 tbsp fennel seeds and 2 tsp honey.
Leave the mixture for three days. Thereafter, use it as a toner.
- Massage the wrinkled area with castor oil. This would be helpful
in removing the wrinkles.
Comment On This Article