Here are presented a few warts cure home
remedies. Read about warts home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Warts
Warts have become a common problem among adults as
well as children. classified within the Human Papilloma Viruses, though
harmless, warts have the capability of spreading to all the parts of the
body. They can occur anywhere - skin, mouth, genitals, rectal area, etc.
Also referred to as skin tumors, they can be classified into various
types, such as common warts, foot warts, flat warts and genital warts.
Warts appear as rough elevations on the skin, generally on the fingers,
elbows, knees, face and scalp. Primarily caused by virus infection,
warts can also result from defects in the proper development of skin
surface, in certain areas. Warts can, however, be treated using home
remedies. Some of them have been provided in the following lines.
Home Remedy For Warts
- A poultice of flaxseed is beneficial in treating warts. For this,
mix ground flaxseeds with flaxseed oil and add a small quantity of
raw honey. Apply this on the wart and cover with a bandage. Prepare
a fresh poultice everyday.
- Another effective remedy would be to crush a clove of garlic and
apply it on the affected area. Now, cover it with a bandage.
- Applying freshly cut pineapple over the affected area, several
times a day, is an effective way of curing warts.
- Extract the juice of fig stems and apply this over the affected
area. It is a good way to treat warts.
- Squeeze the white milky juice from a dandelion weed. Put this
juice over the warts, for removing them.
- Camphor oil proves effective in removing warts. Coat the affected
area with camphor oil, several times in a day.
- Massaging the affected area with castor oil, two times a day,
would make it soft and free of warts
- Extract grapefruit juice and apply a drop or two on the affected
area, 3 to 4 times in a day. Cover the area with a cloth or a
- Applying tea tree oil on the affected area will prove helpful in
removing the warts.
- Soak the area with warm water, for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Thereafter, apply cider vinegar, with cotton balls, and leave it to
dry. Now, wash the area with plain water and pat it dry.
- Peel a banana and tape its peel over the wart, with the inner
side on top of the infection. Change the peel every 12 to 24 hours.
- Soak a slice of onion in vinegar overnight. In the morning, place
the soaked piece over the affected area and bandage it.
- Apply powder of herb Indian squill over the warts, on a daily
- Rubbing a piece of chalk or raw potato on the affected area. This
will help remove the warts.
- Apply the oil extracted from the shell of the cashew nut over the
warts and bandage the area.
Comment On This Article