Here are presented a few Varicose Veins cure
home remedies. Read about Varicose Veins home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Varicose Veins
Derived from a Latin word 'varix', which means
twisted, varicose is a situation that arises as a result of weak veins.
Veins are the carriers of impure blood, from the different parts of the
body, back to the heart. When these veins become weak, instead of
carrying the blood to the heart, they flow it back, thus resulting in
congestion. Though the problem of varicose veins may occur in any part
of the body, legs are the most susceptible region. The causes of
varicose veins include pregnancy, obesity, long-standing periods and
lack of exercise. Varicose veins can, however, be treated using home
remedies. In the following lines, we have provided some of the ways to
cure the problem at home.
Home Remedy For Varicose Veins
- One of the most effective ways of treating varicose veins would
be to have a combination of carrot and spinach juice. For this,
combine 300 ml of carrot juice and 200 ml of spinach juice.
- Vitamin E and C are essential for the treatment of varicose vein.
For this, take 3,000 mg of vitamin C and 600 to 1,200 mg of vitamin
- Staying on an all-fruit diet, for two to three days, is an easy
solution for varicose veins. Thereafter, have a balanced diet that
includes grains, seeds, nuts, raw vegetables and fresh fruits.
- Warm water enema is a good home remedy to cure varicose veins, as
it helps cleanse the bowels.
- Applying apple cider vinegar to the varicose veins two times a
day i.e. in the morning and evening would prove helpful in treating
the problem. This would make the vein shrink back to their original
- Taking hot Epsom salt bath, two times in a week, will prove
effective in treating varicose veins.
- Another useful home remedy would be to massage the affected area
with rosemary oil.
- Take some fuller's earth powder and add some water to it, until
it forms a paste. Apply this mudpack on the affected area at night
and leave it on till the morning. Then, rinse off with water.
- In 4 ounces of carrier oil (almond oil), add 12 drops each of
cypress and rosemary essential oils. Apply this mixture on the legs,
by gently stroking them in an upward motion. This is an effective
way to treat varicose veins.
- Applying vitamin E oil or witch hazel tea to the affected area
serves as a good home remedy for varicose veins.
- Take hot and cold hip bath, alternately. This would prove to be
beneficial in curing varicose veins.
- Mix together 2 cups each of chopped calendula flowers, leaves and
stems, along with melted lard. After about 24 hours, heat the
mixture and strain it. Apply this over the varicose veins.
- Avoid having potatoes, starchy foods, condiments, alcohol,
coffee, strong tea, white flour products and white sugar, when
suffering from varicose veins.
Comment On This Article