Here are presented a few Tired Eyes cure home
remedies. Read about Tired Eyes home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Tired Eyes
'Tired eyes' is one of the problems frequently
occurring in the present-day world. In this condition, along with
puffiness around the eyes, a person also suffers from heaviness in the
head. Lack of sleep is one of the primary causes of tired eyes. Other
causes include allergy, eyestrain, fatigue, conjunctivitis, excessive
crying, inadequate supply of oxygen to the cornea and pollution. Its
symptoms are heaviness in eyes, burning sensation, irritation and
redness of the eyes. Tired eyes can, however, be treated at home, using
the natural ways. In the following lines, we have provided some useful
home remedies for curing tired eyes.
Home Remedy For Tired Eyes
- One of the simplest home remedies for tired eyes would be to
place two spoons in the freezer. Take them out when they are cold
and place them under the eyes to reduce puffiness. Do not freeze the
- Another effective method would be to dip cotton balls in tea
water. Place the cotton on the eyelids and leave it there for
- Take a cucumber and cut it into slices. Place the sliced cucumber
on your eyelids, to get relief from the puffiness.
- An effective option would be to wash the eyes regularly with cold
water. This would help the eyes relax and also remove any kind of
- In a small bowl of cold milk, dip a cotton ball and place it over
the eyelids. This would remove all the puffiness.
- In a bowl of water, add a few drops of lavender oil. Soak a
cotton ball in this and place it over the eyelids.
- Soak a cotton ball in a bowl, containing water, and a few drops
of perfume. Keep the soaked cotton on your eyelids, for a few
- Place a strawberry, kept in the refrigerator for a few minutes,
on the eyelids. This will be beneficial in treating tired eyes.
- Boil 2 cups of water. In it, add a small amount of boric acid.
Once cooled, use the solution to wash the eyes for quick relief.