Here are presented a few ear buzzing cure home
remedies. Read about Tinnitus home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Tinnitus
Tinnitus is a buzzing sound that can be heard in one
or both of the ears. The sound may either be consistent or come and go
at varied intervals. There are basically two types of tinnitus -
objective and subjective. In case of objective tinnitus, not only will
the affected person hear a buzzing sound, but those around him would
also hear the sound coming from his ears. On the other hand, subjective
tinnitus patients will experience the buzzing sound all alone. Damage in
the ears, age and presence of any waxy particles inside the ear are some
of the reasons of tinnitus. The most common symptoms of the ailment
include hissing or buzzing sound inside the ears. These sounds coincide
with the heartbeats of the patient. As a result of tinnitus, apart from
losing on sleep, the affected person also fails to concentrate on work.
In the following lines, we have provided some of the home remedies for
Home Remedy For Tinnitus
- An effective home remedy for tinnitus would be to put 20-40 mg of
Maidenhair tree extract inside the ears.
- For people who suffer from tinnitus because of loud noise, the
best option would be to wear ear plugs.
- When suffering from tinnitus, it is advisable to avoid saturated
fats, processed foods, sugar and salts.
- Coffee, tea, sweet foods and refined alcohol, all add to the
tinnitus problem. It is advisable to avoid these foods and
- Include lots of fruits and vegetables, garlic, kelp and sea
vegetables in your diet. Have food rich in protein, vitamin A,
vitamin B, vitamin E, zinc and choline.
- Mix a tsp each of salt and glycerin in a pint of warm water. Use
this liquid as a nasal spray, spraying it in each nostril until the
solution drains to the throat.
- Exercising regularly is a good way to tackle tinnitus problem.
- Wearing earplugs is a good way to cure tinnitus at home. The
earplugs can be of any variety, such as rubber, foam or moldable wax
- Have lots of fresh pineapple, as it reduces the inflammation in
your ear, thereby curing tinnitus.
- Chewing dry fruits helps enhance the blood circulation, thereby
acting beneficially in solving tinnitus.
- Taking hot and cold foot baths, alternatively, proves effective
in treating tinnitus.