Here are presented a few effective stretch mark
cure home remedies. Read about stretch marks removal home remedy
Home Remedy for Stretch Marks Removal
Stretch marks can be described as lines on the skin
surface, with an off-color hue. Such lines are mainly found in the
abdominal wall, below the umbilicus, but can also occur over the thighs
and breasts. While pregnancy is the predominant cause of stretch marks,
other reasons include gain or loss in weight, rapid growth (especially
in adolescents), heredity factors, stress and changes in physical
conditions. Medically termed as striae gravidarum, stretch marks are
initially pink in color, but change to white later on. Mistaken for
scars, they are essentially a flattened, thin epidermis, overlying gaps
in the dermis, left by stretched or torn elastin fibers. Given below are
some of the home remedies for getting rid from them easily.
Home Remedy For Stretch Marks Removal
- One of the simplest, yet effective home remedies for stretch
marks would be to apply lavender oil on the marks, three times a
- Another home remedy would be to apply Aloe Vera gel on the marks.
They would initially, lighten and finally, remove the marks from the
- Prepare a mixture by adding seven drops of lavender oil and a few
drops of chamomile oil to an ounce of carrier oil (avocado, sweet
almond or jojoba oil). Use it to massage the affected area.
- Includes lots of green leafy vegetables, tomatoes, liver and
dairy products in your diet.
- Consume seeds and nuts that contain zinc. They will prove
effective in removing stretch marks.
- In a blender, mix ½ cup olive oil, ¼ cup Aloe vera gel,
liquid from 6 Vitamin E capsules and liquid from 4 Vitamin A
capsules. Store it in a container and place it in the refrigerator.
Apply this mixture wherever stretch marks appear.
- Aroma oil is beneficial in treating stretch marks problem. Apply
some of this oil on the stretch marks and massage well.
- Rub the affected area with apricot scrub. This is likely to
remove the stretch marks gradually.
- Cocoa butter is beneficial in treating stretch marks. Apply it
two times a day, in the morning as well as in the evening, over the
affected area. This would help remove the marks.
Comment On This Article