Here are presented a few Stress cure home
remedies. Read about Stress home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Stress
Stress is the term given to the difficulty that the
body faces while combating a physical or emotional threat, be it actual
or imagined. Some of the common symptoms of stress include irritability,
muscular tension, inability to concentrate and a variety of physical
reactions, such as headaches and accelerated heart rate. Stress is not
always harmful. Sometimes, it helps a person perform better and achieve
his/her goals. However, excess of stress can work negatively, hampering
the work and lifestyle of a person. In the following lines, we have
provided some home remedies for combating stress, with ease.
Home Remedy For Stress
- The most effective way to treat stress would be to chew 10-20
leaves of Holy Basil everyday.
- Another effective home remedy would be to prepare a decoction of
Holy Basil leaves. For this, add 20 to 25 leaves in half a liter of
water. Boil this decoction until it gets reduced to half. Strain the
mixture and drink it while it's still warm.
- Prepare a paste with dry ginger and water/ milk. Apply this on
your forehead. Its cooling properties will help ease off the stress
- Take some betel leaves and wash them in water. Place the leaves
on the forehead and leave them there for sometime. This is likely to
bring relief from stress.
- Bishop's Weeds (Ajwain) are effective in treating stress. Put a
handful of the seeds in a handkerchief and sniff them for sometime.
- Exercise, yoga and meditation are likely to relieve a person from
stress, provided you indulge in them on a regular basis.
- Include lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits, salads, whole
wheat grains, beans, grams, sprouts, eggs, cheese, soybeans and
fresh curd in your diet.
- Cut down on the consumption of junk foods, oily and over fried
foods, sugar, sweets and alcohol.
- It is advisable to have 5 almonds, along with a glass of warm
milk, every morning, to get relief from stress.
- Sage is valuable in the treatment of stress. In a cup of boiling
water, add a tsp of dried sage leaves. Now, cover the cup with a lid
and let the leaves steep for sometime. Strain the decoction and add
honey to it. Drink this liquid while it's still warm.
- Have foods rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin B. They would provide
your body the nutrients required to combat stress.