Here are presented a few effective stomachache
cure home remedies. Read about stomach pain home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Stomach Ache
One of the most common ailments, stomach ache can be
experienced anywhere in the area that falls between the chest and groin.
This pain can vary from being mild to moderate and severe. Men, women
and children, all are susceptible to stomach pain. Some of the major
causes of the ache are chronic constipation, indigestion, excessive gas,
food poisoning, ulcers, appendicitis, inflammation of the gallbladder,
kidney stones, urinary tract infections and hernia. In the following
lines, we have provided some home remedies for curing stomach pain.
Home Remedy For Stomach Ache
- One of the most effective home remedies for stomach ache would be
to mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. To it, add a few
drops of ginger juice and a pinch of black salt. Drink this mixture
to alleviate pain.
- Grate a small piece of ginger and extract its juice. Apply this
juice on the bottom of the belly and massage it gently. This will be
effective in curing stomach ache.
- If the stomach ache is due to acidity, the best bet would be to
drink plain soda water. It would provide instant relief from the
- In 50 ml water, mix 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 gram rock salt
powder. Have this mixture three times a day.
- Take dry ginger, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds, dry mint
leaves, coriander, asafetida, garlic and rock salt in equal
quantities. Grind them well and make a fine powder. Have 1 tsp of
this mixture, along with a glass of warm water, after meals.
- Taking three grams each of carom seeds and rock salt or common
salt, along with a glass of warm water, helps in relieving a person
from stomach ache.
- In half a cup of warm water, add a tsp each of ginger juice and
castor oil. Have this mixture two times a day, to get relief from
- In a cup of water, add 20 grams aniseeds. Keep it overnight and
strain the mixture the next morning. Drink it to get relief from
- Mix one gram of rock salt and two grams of dried and crushed
celery leaves. Eat it to get instant relief from stomach ache.
- Grind three grams of tender tamarind leaves, with enough water,
to make a paste. Once it turns into a liquefied form, add a gram of
rock salt. Drink this mixture to get relief from stomach ache.
- Combine 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp ginger juice. Add ¼ tsp
sugar to this mixture and have it two times in a day.
- Pomegranates are helpful in treating stomach ache. In a bowl of
pomegranate seeds, sprinkle some salt and black pepper. Eat the
seeds, while making sure to chew them properly.
- Grind bael (Aegle marmelos) and form a pulp. Mix it in a glass of
freshly prepared buttermilk. Stir it well before drinking.
- Prepare a paste of fenugreek seeds. Now, add this paste to a bowl
of curd. This is one of the most effective ways to treat stomach
cramps and pain.
- In half a liter of water, add 2 grams each of black currants and
fennel seeds and keep it overnight. The next morning, mash the
contents in water and add a gram of sugar. Have this concoction
daily, in the morning, to get relief from chronic stomach ache.