Here are presented a few Snoring cure home
remedies. Read about Snoring home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Snoring
Snoring is the sound produced, while sleeping, due to
the vibration in the respiratory structures. In this situation, the air
movement gets obstructed while breathing, resulting in the sound. The
throat or pharynx is a muscular tube that relaxes and decreases in size
when a person is sleeping. For some people, this narrowing is enough to
cause vibration of soft tissues in the pharynx. Some of the causes of
snoring include muscle tone of the tongue, blockage of airway, age
factor, alcoholic beverages, certain medications and sheer physical
exhaustion. While the sound produced while sleeping is the only symptom
of snoring, it is, at times, accompanied by heavy breathing as well.
Snoring can, however, be treated at home also. Read onto get some
natural remedies for curing snoring.
Home Remedy For Snoring
- One of the best ways to stop snoring would be to lose weight.
This might surprise you, but weight loss reduces and even ends
- Another way to stop snoring would be to lessen, better stop,
smoking. It is said that smoking causes increased nasal congestion
and mucous in the throat area.
- Alcohol causes relaxation in the soft tissues and muscles in the
throat, leading to snoring. Reducing the intake of alcohol can
lessen, or even stop, snoring.
- The ideal posture while sleeping would be on the sides. This
would reduce the intensity of sound created while snoring.
- Olive oil is said to reduce snoring. Take 2 to 3 sips of it
before going to bed. This would lessen the noise and also stop
snoring after some time.
- Follow a regular sleep routine. Sleep at fixed times and get up
at the same time. This is believed to reduce snoring.
- In boiling water, place a bunch of sage and let it steep. Allow
it to cool. Before going to bed, strain this mixture and gargle with
the liquid. This will prove effective in reducing snoring.
- Avoid having heavy meals or foods that are too spicy or oily, in
dinner. They tend to aggravate the problem of snoring.
Comment On This Article