Here are presented a few Pyorrhea cure home
remedies. Read about Pyorrhea home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Pyorrhea
Periodontitis, more popularly known as pyorrhea, is a
condition in which blood and pus comes out from the gums. It affects
people of all ages and is basically caused by bacterial activity on the
gums that cover the teeth. Constant redness of the gums that aggravates
while brushing, flossing or biting into hard foods, presence of blood in
the interspaces between the teeth, bad breath, swelling of the gums,
recession of the gums, loosening of the teeth from the gums and pain in
biting and chewing food are some of the symptoms of pyorrhea. It is the
foremost reason for the loss of teeth in old age. Poor nutrition,
improper cleaning, drugs, certain medication and infections of the teeth
are some of the causes of pyorrhea. However, pyorrhea can be easily
treated with natural ways. In the following lines, we have listed some
home remedies for treating pyorrhea.
Home Remedy For Pyorrhea
- " After brushing, take some mustard oil and add a pinch of
salt to it. Rub this mixture on the gums, with the tip of your
forefinger. An alternative would be to soak cotton ball in mustard
oil and rub it on the gums.
- " In a bowl of water, immerse some parwal leaves, ginger,
black pepper, peepal root and rock salt. Boil the water until the
decoction is ready. Now, strain it with a cloth and allow it to
cool. Use this decoction for gargling.
- " Boil 4 to 5 bark pieces in a vessel of water, for about
half an hour. After the decoction cools down a bit, strain it and
use it for gargling. This would be effective in treating pyorrhea.
- " Blend 200 ml castor oil and 5 grams camphor in 100 ml
honey. Dip one of the ends of a neem twig in it and rub it lightly
on your teeth.
- " Raw lemon juice is effective in treating pyorrhea. All you
need to do is rub the juice over the gums. It would give a tingling
sensation, but stop the bleeding.
- " Another beneficial remedy will be to gargle with a
mouthful of sesame oil. Do this for 10 minutes.
- " Take some pieces of the trunk of babul tree and burn them.
When they get completely burned, blow off the flame and store it in
a cool, dry place. Every morning, take a piece of the burned trunk
and dab it with salt. Now, rub the dabbed portion on the teeth.
Another alternative would be to dip it in mustard oil before dabbing
with salt and applying.
- " In a spoonful of pure ghee, mix some camphor and form a
paste. Apply this paste over the gums, two times a day.
- " Crush some pepper to form a fine powder. Add some salt to
it. Now, massage the mixture onto the gums, several times a day.
This is an effective way to cure pyorrhea.
- " Another effective remedy would be to have guava. Cut a
guava into 4 pieces and sprinkle some salt over them. Now, bite each
of the pieces and eat them. It might sound foolish but this would
smear vitamin C on the teeth, thereby treating pyorrhea.
- " Prepare spinach juice and carrot juice and mix the two in
equal proportions. Drink this mixture once in a day.