Here are presented a few Psoriasis cure home
remedies. Read about Psoriasis home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Psoriasis
A chronic skin disease, psoriasis is basically of
five types - plague psoriasis, guttate psoriasis, pustular psoriasis,
inverse psoriasis and erythrodermic psoriasis. It is characterized by
thick, red, silvery, scaled patches on the skin. Also known as
inflammatory skin condition, it is seen in both men and women and
usually appears in the age of 15-30 years. Heredity factor, abnormality
in the metabolism of amino acids and proteins, seasonal changes, injury
to the skin and skin infections are some of the causes of psoriasis. The
ailment can be cured at home also, using the natural ways. In the
following lines, we provide some home remedies for curing psoriasis.
Home Remedy For Psoriasis
- Simmer 25 grams each of dried burdock seed and chamomile flowers
in 600 ml of water, for about 15 minutes. Strain the mixture through
a clean cloth, sweeten it with honey and store it in a refrigerator.
Have 3 tablespoons of the decoction, 3 to 4 times a day, on a
- In a small cup of olive oil, put 2 drops of calendula oil and 1
drop of oregano oil. Rub it on the affected area.
- In 4 cups of water, boil 4 marigold heads, for about 2 minutes.
Once cooled, massage the lotion into your scalp. Then, wash the hair
with a mild shampoo. Add lemon juice or cider vinegar to the rinsing
water to ensure a thorough rinse.
- Mix a cup of freshly prepared bitter gourd juice with a tsp of
limejuice. Drink this mixture every day, on an empty stomach, for 4
to 5 days.
- Mud packs are effective in treating psoriasis. Take powdered
Fuller's earth and add enough water to form a paste. Apply this
paste on the affected area, let it dry and rinse off. It will help
remove toxins from your skin.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel and garlic oil in equal proportions. Apply on
the affected area. This is a good natural remedy for psoriasis.
- Seawater is beneficial in curing psoriasis. Regular seawater
baths as well as application of seawater over the affected parts is
one of the best ways of treating psoriasis.
- Wash the affected area to ensure that it is clean. Next, apply
cashew nut oil on it and keep it overnight. Wash off in the morning.
- Cabbage leaves act favorably in treating psoriasis. Remove the
thick veins of the leaves and wash them thoroughly. Apply on the
- Hot Epsom salt bath is used to treat psoriasis. Apply olive oil
after the Epsom salt bath. It will prove beneficial in curing