Here are presented a few Prostate Disorder cure
home remedies. Read about Prostate Disorders home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Prostate Disorders
Prostate disorder is a common ailment that can affect
men of all ages. Prostate is a gland that is similar, in shape and size,
to a chestnut. Situated at the base of the urinary bladder, encircling
the urethra, this gland might swell, at times, blocking urine output.
This leads to prostate disorder, which in turn causes pain, urination
problems and sexual problems. The pain might extend to the lower back
and in the hips, legs and feet as well. Prostrate disorder also
increases the risk of infection and cancer. One of the main symptoms of
prostrate disorder is that though a person feels like urinating, nothing
actually happens. This can, however, be resolved by resorting to some
home remedies. In the following lines, we provide some natural ways to
cure or treat prostrate disorder.
Home Remedy For Prostate Disorders
- Holy basil is very effective in treating prostrate disorder. In
summers, you can mix 1 tsp of holy basil juice with a tsp of yoghurt
and consume it once in a day. In winters, mix 1 tsp of the juice
with a tsp of honey.
- An easy, yet effective way to treat prostrate would be to sit in
a warm water tub for half an hour. This would help in reducing the
swelling and also provide relief against pain.
- Another easy remedy is to increase the intake of water. This
would be an effective way to cure prostrate disorder.
- Include a lot of vegetables, fruits, nuts and seeds in your diet.
Avoid having starchy, sweet, spicy and seasoned foods. Alcoholic and
caffeinated beverages should also be completely avoided.
- Pumpkin seeds act beneficially in treating prostrate disorder. 50
grams of the seeds needs to taken every day, either in cooked food
or in powdered form.
- Mix 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Consume
this mixture every morning.