Here are presented a few Piles cure home
remedies. Read about Piles home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Piles
Hemorrhoids, more popularly known as piles, can be
described as a condition where the veins around the anus or lower rectum
swell or get inflamed. It is due to this that a person faces difficulty
in passing stool. Piles can be dry as well as bleeding. Even dry piles
can result in bleeding, if they continue for a long time. There are two
types of piles - internal piles, not seen but felt, and external piles,
visible around the exterior of the anus region. Increased pressure from
the internal or external veins can be one of the reasons of piles. Some
other causes include low fiber diet, pregnancy, aging, hereditary
factors, chronic constipation and anal intercourse. Piles can be treated
using some home remedies as well. Read on to know some natural ways of
curing hemorrhoids, or piles, at home.
Home Remedy For Piles
- The best way to treat piles at home would be to have a mixture of
yoghurt and black mustard. In a bowl of yoghurt, mix some powdered
black mustard. While having it, make sure to chew the mustard very
carefully. After this, drink a glass of buttermilk.
- In a bowl of water, soak peels of a pomegranate. Place the bowl
on flame and let this water boil. Turn off the flame, strain the
concoction and let it cool down. Drink this once in the morning and
once in the evening.
- Prepare some buttermilk, using cow's milk. Add peppercorns,
ginger and rock salt to this. Have this mixture two times a day.
- Put 10 gm black mustard in 150 ml goat's milk. In this, add 5 gm
sugar. Drink this mixture in the morning, everyday.
- In a bowl of yoghurt, put a few flowers of tamarind plant and
some pomegranate juice. Once you have blended this well, add
coriander and ginger pastes to it. Consume this after lunch. It will
help pacify the pain.
- Grind some dry slices of yam into a powder. In 160 grams of this
powder, add 80 grams white leadwort. Now, add 10 grams black pepper
and 500 grams of jaggery. Mix well and make small tablets or
capsules of this mixture. Have one piece each in the morning and
- For bleeding piles, keep 1/4 liter goat's milk for curdling
overnight. In the morning, add an equal amount of carrot juice and
blend it. Drink this mixture. Alternatively, freshly prepared goat's
milk yogurt, consumed with freshly chopped carrots, is also
beneficial in treating piles.
- Radish is effective in curing piles. Extract the juice of white
radish and mix it with honey. Apply this mixture on the affected
region. This will prove helpful in treating piles.
- For instant relief, applying coconut oil on the affected region
will be your best bet.
- Extract the seeds of ripe mangoes and dry them in the sun. Once
dry, grind them into a fine powder. Store this powder in bottles.
Consuming 2 gm of this powder, with honey, twice a day will be
effective in curing piles.
- Mix ½ tsp each of ginger juice, lime juice and mint leaves
juice, in 1 tbsp honey. Have this mixture once a day. It will be
helpful in treating piles.
- Take 1 tbsp each of roasted black cumin seeds and cumin seeds
(not roasted). Mix this well and add to a glass of cold water. Drink
this concoction once every day.
- In a cup of milk, mash a ripe banana. Have this mixture 3 to 4
times in a day, to stop the pain experienced during piles.
- Soak 3 to 4 figs in a glass of water and keep them overnight.
Have them early in the morning, on an empty stomach.
- Extract the juice of bitter gourd leaves. Mix 2 tsp of this juice
in a glass of buttermilk and have it on an empty stomach, every
- Extract about 150 ml of turnip juice. Consume this juice after
combining it with any other vegetable juice, such as spinach,
watercress or carrots.