Here are presented a few Peptic Ulcer cure home
remedies. Read about Peptic Ulcer home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Peptic Ulcer
The erosion caused in the inner lining of the stomach
and intestinal tract has been given the name of 'peptic ulcer'. While
the ulcer in stomach is known as gastric ulcer, the one in intestinal
tract, or duodenum, is called duodenal ulcer. When gastric ulcer and
duodenal ulcer are clubbed together, they are known as peptic ulcer. The
main causes of peptic ulcers are hyperacidity, excessive intake of
alcohol, overeating, high intake of spicy foods, food poisoning, high
intake of coffee, smoking and presence of helicobacter pylori. The
symptoms of peptic ulcer include sharp and severe pain, along with
discomfort, in the upper part of the abdomen. When a peptic ulcer
develops, the stomach swells due to excessive flatulence, mental
tension, insomnia and gradual weakening of the body. Peptic ulcer,
however, can be treated at home using some natural remedies. Given below
are some home remedies to cure peptic ulcer.
Home Remedy For Peptic Ulcer
- The most effective home remedy for treating peptic ulcer is to
eat bananas everyday. It is an excellent way to neutralize the
hyperacidity of the gastric juices. Banana milk shake is also
beneficial in curing peptic ulcer.
- Having cold milk, without sugar, is effective in reducing the
acid, thereby providing relief from burning sensation one encounters
in peptic ulcer.
- Prepare a paste of 10 grams drumsticks leaves and water. Mix this
paste in half a cup of yoghurt. Have this mixture everyday, to cure
- In 250 ml of water, soak 15 grams leaves of wood apple and keep
it overnight. Strain this concoction in the morning and have it.
- Applying a hot pack over the abdomen region is one of the
effective ways of curing peptic ulcer.
- Cabbage and carrot, when mixed as juices, have been found to be
beneficial in treating peptic ulcer. In half a liter of water, boil
250 grams cabbage until it is reduced to half. In a similar way,
prepare carrot juice. Now, combine 125 ml of each juice. Once cool,
drink it two times in a day.
- Tea made from fenugreek seeds is effective in curing peptic
ulcer. When coated with water, fenugreek seeds become slightly
mucilaginous, which helps in treating the ulcer.
- Combining carrot juice with spinach (or beet) and cucumber is
effective in treating peptic ulcer. You can either mix 300ml carrot
juice and 200 ml spinach juice or combine 300 ml carrot juice and
100 ml each of beet and cucumber juice, to make 500 ml of juice.
Consume this daily.
- Blanch 5 almonds everyday and extract their milk. Drink this milk
everyday, as it provides protein and also binds the acid in stomach.
- Drinking raw goat milk is effective in peptic ulcers treatment.
For best results, drink this juice three times a day.
- Lime is beneficial in curing peptic ulcer. The citric acid and
mineral salts present in it help treat the ulcer. You can either
have lime juice or use it in salads.
Comment On This Article