Here are presented a few Neuritis cure home
remedies. Read about Neuritis home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Neuritis
An inflammation or swelling of a single nerve or nerves is termed as neuritis. If, at a time, different groups of nerves, in various parts of the body, get inflamed, the condition is called polyneuritis. The causes of neuritis include presence of toxins due to faulty living habits and nutrition as well as injury or pressure over a nerve trunk. Neuritis is mainly associated with a tingling or burning sensation and pain in the affected area. Other symptoms include numbness, loss of sensation, and paralysis of the nearby muscles. Neuritis can be treated using some home remedies. In the following lines, we provide the natural cure for neuritis.
Home Remedy For Neuritis
- Soya bean milk is beneficial in treating neuritis. Add a tsp of honey in a cup of soy milk and consume it every night, before going to bed.
- Boil 1/4 cup pearled barley grain in half a cup of water. Once the concoction gets reduced to 1/4th, strain it. For a better effect, mix it with half a glass of buttermilk and the juice of half a lime.
- Carrots and spinach are effective in treating neuritis. Combine 300 ml of carrot juice and 200 ml of spinach juice. Have this combination regularly.
- The flowers of orange are beneficial in curing neuritis. Eat fresh orange flowers, along with honey. Another method would be to distill water from the flowers and drink it on a daily basis.
- Increase your intake of vitamin D.
- Soak soya beans in water for about 12 hours. Thereafter, peel them and grind to make a paste. Add some water to the paste and place it on fire, until the first boil comes. Strain the mixture and have it when warm.