Here are presented a few Nervousness cure home
remedies. Read about Nervousness home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Nervousness
Nervousness is a feeling of restlessness, apprehension and worry that a person goes through when he faces a stressful situation. The most common symptoms of nervousness are palpitations, muscle tension, dry mouth, sweating, lack of concentration, sleeplessness, gasping (a.k.a. hyper ventilation), sick feeing in the stomach and a strong anticipation of something disastrous ahead. The best way to deal with the problem would be to realize the cause of anxiety and take preventive action. At the same time, there are certain home remedies that can work beneficially in removing nervousness. Read on to know more.
Home Remedy For Nervousness
- Inhale the fragrance while peeling an orange. Alternatively, drop an orange in a pot of boiling water and inhale the vapor.
- You can also add 2 tablespoons honey and 1 teaspoon nutmeg in a cup of orange juice and drink the mixture.
- Apply rosemary oil on your forehead. You can also put dried rosemary herb in the boiling-hot water and let it steep for 15 minutes. Drain the decoction and sip it when a bit cool.
- Grate two onions add 2 cups celery to it. Use this mixture in food or salad. It would help to relieve the restlessness.
- Fill the bath tub with lukewarm water. Add 1/3 cup each of baking soda and ginger and enjoy a warm bath.
- Soak 8 to 10 raw almonds in water overnight. Peel them in the morning and add enough water to form a paste. Now, add one tsp nutmeg, with a pinch of ginger in it. Consume this paste at bedtime.
- For people suffering from shaking hands and finger control problem, two cups of tea each day, with one tablespoon of honey in each cup, would prove beneficial.
- The most simple of all remedies would be to place a drop of primrose oil on the tongue.
- Drinking catnip, chamomile, hops, horsetail, marshmallow, peach leaf, peppermint and spearmint tea has been found to be useful in curing nervousness.
Comment On This Article