Here are presented a few Morning Sickness cure
home remedies. Read about Morning Sickness home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Morning Sickness
The feeling of nausea, which might result in vomiting, experienced during the period of pregnancy is called morning sickness. Almost 50 to 80 percent of the pregnant women face this problem during the first trimester of pregnancy. However, in some women, it can last till the third trimester as well. Though it can occur at any time of the day, morning sickness is usually more prevalent in the morning hours. Some of the main causes of morning sickness are chemical changes in the body, hormonal changes or hormonal imbalance, sensitive gastrointestinal tract, vitamin B deficiency and strong odors. The best way to deal with morning sickness would be to resort to the natural ways. In the following lines, we provide some home remedies for treating or curing morning sickness.
Home Remedy For Morning Sickness
- The best way to deal with morning sickness would be to have a cup of ginger tea, early in the morning.
- Mix a tablespoon each of apple cider vinegar and honey, in a glass of cool water. It is an effective way to cure morning sickness.
- It is advisable to have 6 small meals in a day, instead of 3 large ones. This might reduce the effect of morning sickness.
- Mix a teaspoon of limejuice, mint juice and sugar. Have this decoction three times a day. It is a good way to deal with morning sickness.
- Avoid having fried items as well as fatty and spicy foods.
- Take some wheat germ and dissolve it in warm milk. Have it every hour. This will prove to be effective in curing morning sickness.
- Consume a high protein snack before going to bed. This is a good way to resolve morning sickness.
- Extract the juice of 20 to 25 curry leaves. Thereafter, add 2 tsp of fresh limejuice and 1 tsp of honey to it. Intake this mixture 3-4 times in a day.
- Mix 1/2 tsp ginger juice, 1 tsp fresh limejuice, 1 tsp mint juice and 1 tsp honey. Have this mixture 3-4 times a day.
- Put 3 drops of lavender oil and 1 drop of peppermint in a humidifier. This would emit a good fragrance in the room, which would be effective in treating morning sickness.
- Vitamin B deficiency can also cause morning sickness. In such a case, it is advisable to include salads, wheat, vegetables, bananas, sea food and chicken in your diet.
- Have food items that are rich in calcium, protein and complex carbohydrates.
- Having a glass of lemon juice, first thing in the morning, is also beneficial in treating morning sickness.
- Drink lots of fluids. Consuming large quantities of water and fresh juice will keep the body temperature under control and reduce the chances of nausea or vomiting.
Comment On This Article