Here are presented a few Menstrual Problems cure
home remedies. Read about Menstrual Problems home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Menstrual Problems
Menstruation is the monthly flow of blood from a woman’s body. It is nothing, but the shedding of the uterus lining, which helps in cleansing the inner surface of the womb. Menstrual flow is related with the function of ovulation or reproduction. A natural phenomenon, it occurs regularly in females, throughout their reproductive age. During menstruation, or periods as it is more commonly known as, females face problems such as menorrhagia or excessive menstrual flow, amenorrhea or stoppage of menstrual flow, dysmenorrhoea or painful menstruation, premenstrual tension and menstrual cramps. To curb all these problems, the best way would be to retort to the home remedies, some of which have been mentioned below.
Home Remedy For Menstrual Problems
- The best way to treat menstrual problems would be to have parsley juice, in combination with any other juice. You can mix 75 ml of parsley with beet, carrot or cucumber juice, of the same quantity.
- Take a cup of water and add a piece of fresh ginger to it. Make sure to pound the ginger before you put it in the water. Boil the water for a few minutes and then, strain it. Mix a little sugar to the decoction and consume it, after it cools down a bit. Repeat this three times in a day.
- Sesame seeds prove to be beneficial in case of menstrual problems. Take half a tsp of powdered sesame seeds, with a glass of warm water, two times a day.
- Consumption of unripe papaya is beneficial for securing a proper menstrual flow. It is also good for girls whose menses have ceased due to stress or tension.
- Prepare a bath by immersing an entire Chickpea plant in hot water. This is helpful when there is immense pain during menstruation.
- The herb of Marigold is helpful in reducing the pain during menstruation and also increasing the flow. It is advisable to have a tablespoon of this, two times a day.
- For women who face the problem of excessive menstruation, banana flower would provide an effective remedy. Boil a banana flower in some water, until it turns soft. Take it out, crush it and have it with a cup of curd.
- In half liter of water, put 6 grams of coriander seeds and boil it until only half the quantity remains. Sweeten the decoction, with sugar or honey, and have it when warm.
- Extract the juice of fresh mango bark. Mix 10 ml of the juice with 120 ml of water. Have this mixture in a dose of 1 or 2 tsp, every one hour.
- You can also consume the juice of fresh mango bark, after adding an egg white or some mucilage and a small quantity of the kernel of a poppy, to it.
- Boil 90 gm of the bark of Ashoka tree, in 30 ml of milk and 360 ml of water. Keep on boiling until the total quantity is reduced to about 90 ml. Drink this in 2 or 3 doses. Start consuming this decoction from the fourth day of the monthly period, until the bleeding is checked.
- Consume thirteen to twenty-five grams of the Indian barbery herb, during excessive bleeding.
- Prepare an infusion of the herb 'rough chaff' by steeping 15 gm of it, in 250 ml of boiling water. Strain the mixture and drink when warm.
- Boil two tablespoons of hermal seeds in half a liter of water. Once the decoction is reduced to 1/3rd its quantity, stop boiling. Strain it and let it cool down a bit. Have it in a dose of 15 to 30 ml, per day.
- Take half a liter of water and boil it with five large heads of hemps, until it reduces to one-half. Strain the decoction, cool it down and have it before going to bed.
Comment On This Article