Here are presented a few Menopausal Disorder
cure home remedies. Read about Menopause home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Menopausal Disorder
Menopause marks the period when there is a permanent cessation of menstruation. It occurs in women when they are in their mid-forties to mid-fifties. It is a significant period for a woman, as it marks the end of her reproductive stage. Most women suffer from menopausal disorder at this stage. During menopause, the most affected regions of the body are the endocrine glands, gonads, thyroid and pituitary glands. Some of the symptoms seen in women going through menopause are hot flushes, night sweats, tension, irritability, headache, palpitation, insomnia, numbness, depression, dizziness and lack interest in sex. Though menopausal disorder is a natural phenomenon, its symptoms can be alleviated, using the home remedies listed below.
Home Remedy For Menopausal Disorder
- Beet juice is very beneficial for the women going through menopause. Extract the juice of beetroot and have it in small quantities, usually 60 to 90 ml, at a time. Drink this juice three times in a day.
- Soak one tsp carrot seeds in a glass of cow's milk for about ten minutes. Strain the milk and throw away the seeds. Consume this milk once in a day.
- Liquorice is an effective home remedy to alleviate menopausal problems. Consume a tsp of powdered liquorice on a daily basis.
- Indian spikenard is valuable in treating menopausal tension. It is advisable to have it a dose of 2 grams per day.
- Increase the consumption of vitamin D. Some of the foods rich in vitamin D are beef, bread, cheese, eggs, milk and breakfast cereal.
- The diet for a female suffering from menopausal disorder must include fruits, nuts, vegetables, sprouted seeds, alfalfa, soybeans, cabbage and olive oil. All of them provide relief from menopausal problems.
- Exercising regularly reduces the symptoms of menopausal disorder, solving the problem to quite an extent.
Comment On This Article