Here are presented a few Measles cure home
remedies. Read about Measles home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Measles
An infectious viral disease, measles has become very common in the present times. The infection leads to the emergence of rashes, which first appear on the cheeks and then spread over to the trunks, palms and soles. Initially pink in color, the rashes grow darker as time passes. Measles may also be accompanied with fever, diarrhea and watering of the eyes. They might result from personal contact, droplets from coughs and sneezes, immunodeficiency due to HIV/AIDS, malnutrition or vitamin A deficiency and usually last for about 5 days. In the following lines, we have listed the home remedies for measles.
Home Remedy For Measles
- Lemon juice is known to be beneficial for treating measles. Take 15ml - 25 ml of lemon juice, diluted with water.
- Mix ½ tsp each of licorice and honey and consume on a daily basis. This is beneficial for a person suffering from measles.
- Powder dried turmeric roots. Take about ½ tsp of this powder, with honey and juice of a few bitter gourd leaves. This is a good way to cure a person suffering from measles.
- Have lukewarm water for baths and if possible, add neem leaves to the bathing water. It will be helpful in relieving you from the itching.
- Having fresh orange juice, when struck with measles, is a good way to get healthy once again. Intake about two glasses of the juice per day.
- Barley water is beneficial in treating measles. Consume a glass of this on an everyday basis.
- Eggplant seeds are effective in curing measles. Take ½ to 1 gram of these seeds everyday, for about three days. ]
- Mix equal amounts of tamarind seeds and turmeric and grind it well. Have this mixture, in a dose of 350 to 400 grams, three times a day.
- Having a balanced diet is essential in treating measles. Avoid having milk products, spicy food and junk foods.
Comment On This Article