Here are presented a few Malaria cure home
remedies. Read about Malaria home remedy treatment.
Home Remedy for Malaria
Malaria is one of the most common diseases found in the tropical and sub-tropical regions. It is basically caused by protozoan parasites of the genus Plasmodium. It is the female Anopheles mosquito that carries the malarial parasites. When it bites a person, the parasites enter the body, wherein they multiply and spread. Malaria mostly affects people with weak immune system or those living in unhealthy living conditions. The most common symptoms of malaria include high fever - accompanied by chills, headache and shivering. Malaria may also result in other complications, such as anemia, kidney failure and dysentery. In this article, we have provided some home remedies for treating malaria.
Home Remedy For Malaria
- In a glass of water, add a tsp of cinnamon powder, a tsp of honey and a dash of pepper powder. Boil this concoction and have it after it cools down a bit. This is beneficial in treating malaria.
- Dhatura, an Indian herb, is beneficial in treating malaria. Take two and a half freshly sprouted leaves of Dhatura and rub them with jaggery. Convert this mixture into a pill and have it on a daily basis.
- In 60ml of water, dissolve 3 gram of lime and the juice of 1 lemon. Start consuming this, once in a day, right from the time of the onset of fever.
- Roast alum over a hot plate and then powder it. Take a tsp of it when you still have fever. It is a useful remedy for curing malaria.
- Holy basil leaves proves beneficial in treating malaria. You can consume the leaves raw or make a decoction of them and then drink it.
- If the malaria is in the initial stages, an orange juice and water diet can help treat it.
- For the fever in malaria, applying a cold pack on the forehead proves to be beneficial.
- In 250 ml of water, add 15 gm Chirayita herb, along with some cloves or cinnamon. Have 15-30 ml of this solution once in a day, for 15-25 days.
- In a glass of water, put a small piece of ginger and 2-3 teaspoon raisins. Boil this decoction until it gets reduced to half its quantity. Cool down the decoction and consume.
- Avoid junk food, packed food as well as spicy and oily food. It would work to your detriment.